This cheese is phenomenal! When we make this cheese, it simply does not last. It is outstanding on any dish we make and tastes fantastic alone. You are going to love this cheese!
1. Soak almonds in water for 1+ hours
2. After soaking, peel the skins from the almonds, this can be done by pinching the almond with your fingers, the skins come right off
3. Place almonds without skins and all remaining ingredients except herbs (green onions, parsley, etc.) in a high-speed blender
4. Blend until smooth - you may need to tamp the ingredients down so the blender can blend well
5. Once blended, pour into a bowl, add fresh herbs, and incorporate well
6. Place ingredients in a bowl lined with parchment paper and place in the fridge
7. Enjoy after 5+ hours
Note: If you do not enjoy nutritional yeast, you will not taste it in this recipe. This one is a winner!