These cookies are not only simple, but they are so good! Once you try this recipe, it will be your go-to for sure!
1 cup raw whole almonds
1 cup steel-cut oats (can also use oat groats or rolled oats)
1 cup soft Medjool dates (finely packed)
1. place whole almonds in a food processor and process for 2 minutes. Scrape sides and bottom of processor and process almonds again for 2 minutes; scrape sides once more and repeat processing to make almond butter
2. Place oats into the food processor with the almond butter, and turn the food processor on for 1 to 2 minutes to get the oats to incorporate well with the almond butter
3. Place dates into the food processor and pulse several times to move the dates from the top; once dates are throughout the mixture, turn the food processor on for a minute + (until everything is well incorporated and dates are ground down)
4. Dough will be a bit crumbly, simply take small handfuls of the dough and roll it in your hand to form a ball, flatten the ball, and place it on a dehydrator tray or a parchment-lined cookie sheet
5. Place in a dehydrator at 115 degrees for 6 hours or bake in a 325-degree convection oven (350 non-convection) for 15 minutes
6. Enjoy these excellent, delicious, and guilt-free cookies!